- MarkAsked on November 24, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I am trying to create a text box field similar to the Full name that is already built in. Should be like for example:
Field1, Field2 etc.. I want them next to each other.. is it possible? Please help.
- CesarAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM
It is possible to have those fields positioned utilizing the CSS injection code to have them next to each other.
Kindly let us know which fields you want to have next to each other so that we are able to provide you further assistance repositioning, if needed. Thank you.
- anmlhckrAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 03:14 PM
I want to have these next to each other:
Department or Division Name, Institution Name, City, Country.
- anmlhckrAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 03:53 PM
U still with me man? I need to create
Department or Division Name, Institution Name, City, Country. fields next to each other
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 05:26 PM
What is the form? Let us know so we can check it for you and give you the needed codes to align all the fields.
You can also do that by using our Field Positioning function. Please check this guide: Form Field Positioning
- anmlhckrAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 05:34 PM
Thanks for ur reply sir. But I have like 5 to 10 forms I need to create. So it will take u a hard time to do so. But what I want to do exactly something similar to the full name with two fields. I need to create 2 .. 3 or more fields. How to do so.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 24, 2013 at 07:00 PM
Kindly check my reply on your other thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/295017
Kindly use that thread for your follow-up questions.