- r180Asked on June 09, 2011 at 01:09 PM
When I click on 'new form' in Opera 11.5, nothing happens. I can click the button over and over and it doesn't respond. Ideas?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 04:51 PM
1. Press Ctrl + F12 to bring up the Preferences window. Alternatively, you can just click the menu toolbar then go to Settings > Preferences
3. Click OK to save your preferences.
Now, point your browser again to https://www.jotform.com then see if it works.
Let us know if this solution doesn't help. Thank you.
- r180Answered on June 09, 2011 at 05:02 PM
When I click 'new form', I see a message on the bottom right of the browser that says 'working...' but then it disappears and nothing happens.
The same is true for any of the commands that would result in a popup box... submissions, reports, etc.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 05:28 PM
I apologize if I assumed wrong. I swear it was working the first time I fired up Opera on my computer. Now I am experiencing the same issue as yours. Clicking New Form doesn't do anything.
This may have to do with Opera not being able to handle all the script processes of the Form Builder. I will notify our developers about this issue via a report ticket I created.
In the meantime, you can use other browsers to create and edit your forms.
- r180Answered on June 09, 2011 at 11:11 PM
No worries. I'm glad you saw the problem on your end. Let me know when a fix is found. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on July 08, 2011 at 09:36 AM
We have fixed this problem. Thank you for reporting.
- bbestAnswered on August 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
I have created a form using the form builder and it was working in Opera until I imported it into my web-page. Now the checkboxes aren't working and the form description floats over the field where the user is meant to be accessing. I have tried all day to fix this and am in desperate need of your help. It seems to work ok in Firefox and Safari, though dreading checking Internet Explorer!
The form can be found here: http://www.fortedev.co.uk/beckie/funkyartvark/order.html
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2011 at 12:06 AM
I don't mean to offend but your problem is totally unrelated to the original topic in this thread. Would you mind opening a new one for your issue? Thanks!
- bbestAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 07:39 AM
Sorry about that, I'm new to all this and didn't realise.
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 01:07 PM
No worries, Beckie. Thank you for your cooperation!
- juniorja7Answered on October 09, 2011 at 10:09 AM
In Opera 11.51, when I click with the right button in the form, it don´t appear the menu to duplicate the form, it only appear the menu defaulto of Opera.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on October 09, 2011 at 11:14 AM
This thread is about an issue that has since been resolved. Would you please start a new thread and post your concern? Thank you!