- fashionworldAsked on June 09, 2011 at 04:09 PMit there other option aside the tabpress.... i thinks the tabpres some sort of problem now... but i barely needed my form to share from my facebook?
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 09, 2011 at 04:19 PM
Yes, there are actually a number of iframe apps in facebook. It just so happened that tabpress was one of the earliest available, if not the first one to show up on facebook at the time when they depreciated the use of FBML.
Here are some of the iframe apps available in facebook:
1. iFrame Wrapper (can add multiple tabs) - http://www.facebook.com/iFrameWrapper
2. iFrame Apps - http://www.facebook.com/iframe.apps
3. Static iFrame Tab (can add multiple tabs) - http://www.facebook.com/iframehost
I hope this information is useful for you.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 04:54 AM
Your reply did not show up on this thread but I was able to read it via email.
I would recommend to you using iframe wrapper http://www.facebook.com/iFrameWrapper as this has the option to add more than one form on your facebook page.
To get the iframe code for your form:
1. Edit your form
2. On the Setup & Embed tab, click Embed Form
3. An Embed Form Wizard will appear, Select iFrame under Display it on your site
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
Thanks for this mail . I have written to the entrants, who are having difficulty , to see if this is the issue .
Meanwhile I will look at the other options to TAB Press . Is there a recommended script for Jotform ? ie iframe .
- chmarineAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 12:23 PM
I have installed iFrameWrapper and it seems to be doing the trick - I just need a bit more time to understand how iFrameWrapper works
For instance I inserted the direct link ,as I could not find a location to insert the iframe script .
Regardless that seems to works.
May I thank you for your excellent service and support . With every issue I have ever raised with Jotfrom I have always got great assistance . And your is even more impressive as it is over the week-end so well done and many thanks .
Let me persist now with IFrameWarapper and hopefully we can close this ticket
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 25, 2011 at 01:26 PM
It is great to know that we're making progress with your issue. Just let us know if there is anything that we can help you with. :)
Thanks and warm regards,