- amrezenAsked on November 26, 2013 at 02:56 PM
My forms not showing up on the screen!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 04:37 PM
Thanks for updating us with the screenshot. Please try this:
1. Click the "HEAD" icon from the website menus
2. Click "Logout"
3. Login again. See if you still cannot see your forms list.
Also, use a different browser such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Did you also manage to clear your browsers cache and cookies per our instructions from your first thread? That should help. Otherwise, I would suggest resetting your browser settings.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 04:40 PM
- amrezenAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 04:50 PMHi, I have done all of the thing you recommended (logged in and out); used different paid site, reset browser, etc. No luck. Only thing that works is to use a different browser (Mozilla), which frankly, is a little bit of a pain having to launch a second browser just to see my forms.
Let me know if you can fix it otherwise.
- CesarAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 05:56 PM
If you are able to browse to the page properly using a different browser then connectivity to the site is not the issue. I would suggest to try out completely clearing the browser's cache, when resetting Safari do make sure to check Remove All Website Data is checked. Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
Reset Safari (Do make sure to check Remove All Website Data is checked)