- nmhgAsked on November 26, 2013 at 03:24 PM
I filled out a form managed by Username "NMHG" form title "Process Change Request". It is record #PCR 242 Since that time I've been receiving multiple emails with the content shown below. What is even more strange is there is no record of this form in any of the Jotforms created by user "NMHG". I confirmed this with the owner of the Jotform. Is there a virus coming from Jotform or do you show multiple emial being sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is a link to the general Jotform form site I filled out. http://jotform.us/form/22917433412146
However the emails I'm receiving appear to be coming from the other form titled PCR Reminder which is managed under the same user name.
I would like to figure out how to make them stop.
1. Is any NMHG product manufactured and / or stored and distributed out of the Philippines? If so, provide specific part numbers and location(s) in the Philippines. Was there any impact to the operation as a result of Typhoon Haiyan? Please provide specifics.
2. Do you have any tier 1 direct material suppliers, providing components that go into NMHG product, in the Philippines? If so, provide specific part numbers and location(s) in the Philippines and if there was any impact to the operation as a result of Typhoon Haiyan. Please provide specifics.
3.Do you have any tier 2 direct material suppliers, providing components that go into NMHG product, in the Philippines? If so, please provide specifics.
4. Provide any additional information and comments appropriate to this subject
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 26, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Such form belongs to account nmhg. There are some conditions that will trigger emails to :
Ian.Barnes@ , ABBstewa@ and abccos@
All to the same nmhg.com domain
I have also noticed that form has multiple autoresponders. On regards to email@example.com, our records also show there are several notifications sent to it. so probably the form is exposed to scammers and it's being submitted several times
To prevent this, you might want to setup unique submissions, please follow the steps on the screen:
Please have in mind there is a difference between strict and loose check.
Loose check controls the cookie.
Strict check also controls the IP address.
I hope this help to resolve the issue. Let us know if you need more assistance
- chrisgcoxAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:15 PMJotform Support, I understand your feedback, I think. However the issue is this record doesn’t exist in my Jotforms submissions. I shouldn’t even be receiving emails with this content since this record does not exist.
I thinks there is another problem not yet understood. Emails are being generated from Jotform for records that do not exist. Can you please look into this a little deeper? I can review via a webex if needed to investigate together.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:55 PM
May I inquire first if your current account chrisgcox have any relation to the original poster account nmhq? We need confirmation for account verification purposes.
I actually was able to trace already the account and form that send submission e-mail to the e-mail address mentioned by the original poster, but I cannot divulged it right away here since I need to further check why you are the one responding to this thread instead of the original poster.
- chrisgcoxAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:58 PMchrisgcox is my free account.
NMHG is my paid account.
I haven’t been using my free account recently. I used it mainly to test and learn the system.
NACCO Materials Handling Group, Inc.
- CesarAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 05:39 PM
It appears that these emails are being generated under Form: 33214494518960 by user nmhgproc, the email logs do show email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org is sending these alerts.
Is nmhgproc / email@example.com one of your contacts?
Do let us know if this information did not help you narrow down why you are receiving these emails. Thank you.
- chrisgcoxAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 05:51 PMSandi, have you created a separate form under an “nmhgproc” user account?
This is not a form or an account that I manage. It looks like your identified as the user or account manager of the form therefore your receiving every answer from every supplier. When you sent me a copy of the form I thought you were receiving the same form over and over. Instead it just looks like your receiving all of the replies. If you want to turn it off I can show you how in a webex next week.
My thanks to the jotform team for helping us figure it out.
- nmhgprocAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 06:09 PMHello Chris,
Yes, I am receiving all of the replies.
I do receive emails that are sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. That is usually companies that are inquiring about becoming a supplier. I have never created anything using that email address. The only PCR I have generated is PCR 242 for the cost reduction exercise. So I am still puzzled.
Thank you for all of your investigating on this and enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday.
CBDC Commodity Buyer
- chrisgcoxAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 06:11 PMThe emails you are receiving have nothing to do with the PCR form in my account. Someone has set up a Philippine Impact inquiry and your receiving a copy of every submission. I thinks it’s account that Craig manages.