- avrsAsked on June 09, 2011 at 11:11 PM
I want to add a box that asks for age of a pet, I want a box for the number and a a drop down for "months" or "years". Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 12:02 AM
To be able to set your fields side by side:
1. Edit your form,
2. Select a field that you wish to sit on the same line and press right click,
3. Select Shrink. Do this on all fields that you would like to sit on the same line
4. Once you have shrinked all the fileds, drag and drop them side by side. (see image example)
Please do take note this depends on the width that you have set in your form.
If you have other questions or concerns, or if you need further assistance with your issue, please do let us know.
- avrsAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Thank you, this works pretty good. Now the problem is esthetics. They just don't align neatly... Can you take a look and see if there's anything we can do? I tried putting the label on the left side, but then it won't allow for both fields to sit on the same line, it could be the size of the form. I'm talking about the "Pet's age" field. I also had to add a label to the drop down menu, otherwise it doesn't line up.
Here is the location of the form:
Thanks in advance for your help.
- allanftdAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 08:34 AM
What I would recommend that is that you shorten the length of the field using the Size button of your toolbar for the text field, and Width button for the drop down menu.
Kindly try the above suggestions and let us know if it works for you or not.
Thank you for using JotForm!