What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Good Day Mate! I am here to help, Have you tried checking your file limits inside your jotform cpanel
to be able to check this, please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the form where the "File Upload Field" exist
2. Click the implemented "File Upload Field"
2. Please Check the Properties: Upload Tab
3. Click the max file size option at the top part of the cpanel and check if it is limited by default size 1024 which is equivalent to 1mb, you mentioned earlier that the file size that fails is 23mb so I suggest you set your File Size Option to 25000
4. Test your Form File Upload
I hope this information helps you out mate!..
I've already set max File Size to 999 999. And Multiple upload is activated.
Boggic its functs?
My Upload failing too (1,4GB).
Thanks for contacting us.
Kindly let us know if you are still having issues sot that we can provide you the proper assistance.
We would appreciate if you open a new thread to post your concern so that we can give you the right assistance to your issue, other wise helping you in this same thread could cause confusion among our support staff.
Yes, I still have exactly the same issues. Nothing has changed. PLEASE, help me.
Are you embedding your form somewhere else? Are you using SSL form?
I have tried to reproduce the problem within your form and everything works just fine. I am not prompted with an error or anything.
Look at this samples:
No failure occurs so far. I suspect the problem might be related on your end. Have you tried clearing your browsers cache or try it with a different browser? I would suggest checking your network as well, a network congestion might affect the uploading process as well.
Please continue to update us on the progress of this. Thank you!
1. As far as I understand, until clicking SUBMIT the file uploading progress indicators are only dealing with loading the file into the form, i.e. what would a potential network congestion have to do with it?
2. Yes, I've tried Firefox, Safari and Chrome. I've emptied the cache. It still doesn't suceed to load bigger files.
3. I'm not the one going to use the form, it's our clients. If they have problems, we don't have any business. I've put very much time into understanding the way JotForm works, it would be so sad to put another set of days to to leave you and get to learn another provider. Please, please, please - be honest with me: does your file uploading work flawlessly or have you repeatedly had problems with it?
For us to investigate further, please let us know of the following:
1. Did you embed the form into your website? If yes, please let us know the webpage URL so we can check the page properties if there conflicts preventing the multi upload field from working.
2. What are the file extensions that you are trying to upload? Please let us know all.
Does your file uploading work flawlessly or have you repeatedly had problems with it?
-There are reports about file uploads, but most of the issue are caused by a conflict, some of those are the extensions and some of those are caused by form limits. We would be able to tell you the possible cause if we would know the above information.
If we cannot find the exact reason of the issue, we can forward this to our developers so they can further check.