- lharbyAsked on November 27, 2013 at 05:51 AM
I have worked with several jotforms now, and this really is an amazing resource. The thing I am trying to do currently is style the thank you message that is posted after the form is sent.
The form I am working with is a single very small field for email, it sits inside a wrapper which has overflow:hidden as the property.
I have wrapped the thank you message in a div with an id, and then I am trying to style that id in the custom css section, but not sure if this is working. Is this still part of the editable form css?
Thanks in advance.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Thanks for your great feedback. Unfortunately, the custom CSS part doesn't work with the custom thank you message page. You can stye the thank you message using the available tools from the wizard:
OR, use the HTML Source Editor and style it this way:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- lharbyAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 08:59 AM
Hey thanks for this.
Implemented it yesterday and it worked.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 09:55 AM
In behalf of my co-worker Welvin you are welcome.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- thedesignationAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:58 PM
Is custom CSS available in any of the paid plans, or is all styling restricted to Jotform's native editor?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 08:38 AM
Custom CSS is available to all users. Here is a documentation about how it works: