- diereninbeeldAsked on November 27, 2013 at 09:29 AM
I like to make the following collaps-condition in my form:
If you fill in the number 15 or more (for instance 15, 17, 100, etc), than you have to fill in the next fields.
In case of a lower number (e.g. 14, 10, 5) these fields are not shown.
Please help me making this condiion! Thank you!
- ralphbrabanteAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Good Day Mate! How are you doing mate? I just want to help you out, well as far as I can see from this situation it can be achieved by configuring your conditional statements inside jotform. Please see this article on How to Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once Based On a Single Conditional Entry
Note: If we are talking about the numeric values (15 ,16 and so on) you have to use the Spinner Field/Number Field under quick tools to enable the greater and less than conditions since you want some field to appear when the values is greater than 15
1. Implement Spinner Field/Number Field which will contain the number values that you will use in your conditional statement:
2. And it requires you to have this kind of conditional statements:
3. Done Test Your Form
I hope this helps.
- diereninbeeldAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:58 PMThank you, it works!
I've a question about the usage per month: it restarts on the first day of every month? Or does the new month starts 30/31 days after the creation-date of my account?
Thanks! Joost Diereninbeeld
Op 27 nov. 2013, om 17:26 heeft JotForm Support Forum het volgende geschreven:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 06:37 PM
We're glad to know that our colleague's solution works.
Regarding usage, the counter is reset every 1st day of the month -- same for ALL subscribers.
So, it is not base on your date of account creation.