- Heather AlexanderAsked on November 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I submitted a cancellation request for your services last month and am still being billed for services. I need to speak with someone immediately regarding this matter or I will dispute the charges with my bank. Thank you.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 12:25 PM
We really apologize for the inconvenience. At this moment we do not have support over the phone. However, let us know the Reference number as we will gladly refund the last charge. So far I was not able to find anything based in your email address or @domain
- Heather AlexanderAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 12:55 PMThe original email associated with the account should be either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. The reference number is 24906413312004142866925 Please discontinue my account and cease any further charges. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Sorry to say but none of the email address matches any subscription records. Do you have any other email address used? This should be the email address that receives all the receipt when you paid for your Jotform account. Or, can you please let us know your Jotform username so we can check it here?
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- Heather AlexanderAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:40 PMThe email is Alexander.Heather@aol.com
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 05:49 PM
I have not found the cancellation request from October, but I have found the subscription cancellation request from November 8th, 2013.
In order to resolve the issue, we have canceled your subscription and refunded the November charge of $9.95 USD. You will not be charged anymore.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We would love to help.