- TenmenAsked on November 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 01:09 PM
Yes, for as long as you will provide your correct Jotform username during the upgrade process, the system will automatically upgrade your account to the plan you paid for.
- TenmenAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 02:29 PM
why the information shown before i click the button to agree the payment listed that
$9.95 USD for the first month
Then $9.95 USD for each month
Effective Date: Dec 28, 2013
I should wait the whole month until get the benefit?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:56 PM
No, after you paid for your premium subscription, your account should automatically upgrade to premium right away. The date specified e.g. Dec 28, 2013 would be your next monthly billing period.
Hope this clarifies a bit. Thanks!
- TenmenAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:03 PM
Got it, it totally works. Thanks your explanation bro.