- millennialtransportAsked on November 27, 2013 at 01:10 PM
Is there a way for me to set up a report to automatically be emailed out on certain days?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:23 PM
Regarding to your request, you can use one of our apps called daily_digest, with this app you will be able to receive a submissions report from an specific form or all of your forms.
You can configure it to send you a daily, weekly or monthly submissions report to your email.
Give it a try by following this link:
Hope this helps.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- millennialtransportAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:26 PMBut I can’t create a specific report and have it sent?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:03 PM
I'm afraid that we don't have such functionality at the moment, daily_digest app is the only way to automate an email report containing form submission data.
- millennialtransportAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:09 PMBummer, I think that would be a fantastic addition, you guys should really consider that.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:20 PM
I'm agree with you that this could be a useful addition to our service, that's why I'm going to forward your request to our feature request list, I cannot commit if this feature will be implemented or not, but you can be sure that our development team will read this message.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 04:12 AM
Can you provide a more concrete example on exactly what you would like? For example, do you want to receive weekly email that contains all submissions for last week in an excel file for a single form?
- millennialtransportAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 07:53 AMI'd like to set up a report that pulls name, phone number and a few other pieces of data from forms that have been submitted, throws them in an excel and send it out every Friday at 8am
IT Manager | Mina Leasing
- EliezerNAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM
Thanks for providing the information requested. That will help our dev team to better understand what you need and in that way they can consider the implementation of this function.
So, your message has been forwarded to them and you will get the update via this thread if we have any information about the progress on this.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 03:03 PM
Thanks for the details. We opened a feature request ticket about it.
- RyanAnswered on December 05, 2014 at 02:02 PM
Is there any update on this feature request?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 05, 2014 at 03:18 PM
No updates as for the moment, I'll send a note to our devs about your inquiry.
- MSMUwebmasterAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I'd love to hear if this was ever resolved as a feature add on or if there is an alternate solution. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 06, 2017 at 02:14 PM
We will certainly inform you through this thread if this feature is implemented.
Thank you for your feedback!
- David mcnallyAnswered on January 09, 2017 at 12:52 PM
this would be great hopefully you guys can sort 👍🏻