- WUOTAsked on November 27, 2013 at 02:23 PM
1) I'd like to embed a URL on our web site with the results of a survey. Every time someone hits the "submit" button on the form, I'd like it to update that URL with the new information.
2) I like the looks of the Results when they are outputted to a Google doc. Is there any way to get that same look if I'm not using Google docs (I don't want the people who look at the results to have to log into their Google accts)
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 03:49 PM
2. Use our Visual Report Builder then add a table listing widget on the report so it looks like a document containing the updating report table. How to create a Visual Reports with your Form Submissions
If you have further questions related to Jotform report features, let us know here. Thanks!