- usbrazilconnectAsked on November 27, 2013 at 03:52 PM
Hi - I wanted to know how sub-user accounts work. We are a nonprofit that works with community colleges across the US to provide a paid fellowship opportunity to community college students. We want to put the fellowship application on JotForm.
1. Can the 10 sub-users have different acccess? I.e. I do not want different colleges in the files/submissions of the other colleges.
2. Can I be like an administrator and have access to all of the other files and submissions?
I think that's all for now. Looking forward to hearing from you.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
First of all thanks for your interest on using Jotform for you felloship.
Now, regarding to your questions find the answers below:
1. Yes, you are the one who decides the privileges each one of your sub-account users can have. You can select which forms they will have access to and what the will be able to do.
2. You as the parent account will have full access to your forms, submiossions, reports, uploads, everything. So, if your account usbrazilconnect is the parent account, you will be able to view and edit everything.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- EliezerNAnswered on November 27, 2013 at 04:28 PM
You can find more details about sharing forms with sub-account users in this guide: How to Share Forms with a Sub-Account User