- truckersamericaAsked on June 10, 2011 at 03:53 PM
I need to have the picture show up on the document, so that when I forward the application along, the company receiving it, knows who it is coming from.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 04:40 PM
I see two forms in your account which contain images, so I converted both forms into PDF files. So far, I wasn't able to replicate your issue. Below are screenshots of the pdf version of your forms with images:
May I ask what software you are using to view those pdf files? The most common pdf viewer is Adobe Acrobat Reader. Using that particular viewer shows no problem with your forms.
- truckersamericaAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 04:53 PM
What is your email. I can send you a PDF document I just received minutes ago, and the pictures are not there?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 05:16 PM
Are you referring to the pdf file sent to your dropbox account when someone submits on your form, such as this pdf file?
- truckersamericaAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 05:22 PM
Yes. As stated earlier. I see the picture online, I see the picture while editing, I see the picture in Jotform, but once it is sent to Dropbox, there is NO picture. Not in Dropbox or on the email notification I get also.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 10, 2011 at 05:44 PM
Please do realize that the forms sent to your dropbox and email notification are not exactly your form per se, but rather the information submitted on your form.
Those are user submissions, with the purpose of showing you what the user has filled out on the form. Those pdf's and emails cannot replicate the form's exact look.
If you want the company receiving the application to know whom those applications are coming from, you can just insert a hidden field on your form to indicate the source of the submission.
- acosnerAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 08:01 PM
I am having this same issue. I created a jot form survey. When taking the survey I set it up so you can take pictures. I can see those pictures in Jot form submission results, but can not see them when I turn the result into a PDF. HELP I need the pics to show on the PDF form
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM
Please open new thread, we will be glad to assist you.