- TurningPointCoursesAsked on November 28, 2013 at 08:27 AM
I want to be able to receive notification email when someone submittes a completed form but I would like the email to just be a notification and NOT to include the submitted data. Is that possible? It is because there are several people in our team who will be receiving the emails and I wanr them to go to the jotform site to read the submitted form rather than in the email. Thanks
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on November 28, 2013 at 09:54 AM
In order to achieve what you are looking for you should edit you email notification layout by deleting the data that you don't want to be added to the email notification body, please follow the next instructions:
From your form builder:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click on "Email Alerts" icon and select the email notification from the list.
3. Delete/modify the email notification content from the editor.
Hope this helps.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.