- solatinagroupAsked on June 10, 2011 at 11:34 PM
I've received notification for all of my forms at some point; however, the following forms are no longer sending me notifications:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 09:38 AM
I did a test on the forms that you mentioned and check the mail logs
to see if the notification emails were sent. The results showed that it
was sent without any errors:
sm-mta: p5BDThap021181: to=<email@example.com>, delay=00:00:02, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, pri=122899, relay=mail15.dotsterhost.com. [220.127.116.11], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (ok 1307798985 qp 22103)
Have you checked the bulk or spam folders in your email? It might have been caught by
spam filters. It will also be a good idea to add JotForm to your whitelist.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- shmuelgAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 12:02 PM
I am having the same issue with some forms being received and some not. Checked the SPAM and Trash Folder....nothing came in.
My form is here:
My boss tells me that at least 4-5 were not in his gmail.
These were not:
Submission Date2011-06-15 00:09:19
Your NameKathy PullmanSubmission Date2011-06-15 03:37:52Your NameSue Roth
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 05:41 AM
As a preliminary measure, please do add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts / address book.
Next, may I ask, is the email address in the email notification recipient recently changed? It's because I could not find anything in our email logs that were sent to info@s...com.
Another thing that I would like to make sure -- did your boss try a search of those names on his inbox? Are you using gmail as your webmail client as well or are you using an email client application similar to Eudora, MS Outlook, etc? And did you and your boss have the same missing emails?
- shmuelgAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 10:07 AM
• add email@example.com to your email contacts / address book. - DONE
• is the email address in the email notification recipient recently changed? NO
• did your boss try a search of those names on his inbox? YES!
• Are you using gmail - YES
• And did you and your boss have the same missing emails? - THESE EMAILS ONLY GO TO MY BOSS. I HAVE NEVER RECEIVE THESE REPLIES TO OUR FORMS
- allanftdAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 01:27 PM
Thanks for the response to our questions. Have there been new incidences of this issue recently? I noticed that the submissions that were not sent to your boss' mailbox happened close to each other, one after the other. There could have been a momentary glitch at that time but that's not conclusive at this moment yet.
Please keep us posted for any repeat occurrences of this issue. Our apologies for the trouble.
- shmuelgAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 02:21 PM
We will have to monitor the issue as you suggested. Meanwhile, is there a way to manually forward these missing emails again to my boss?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 03:20 PM
Yes it is possible to re-send the missing e-mails by using the Forward function in your form's submissions page.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form with the submission that you want to resend
3. Click the submissions button
4. In the submissions page, choose the submission you want to resend then click the Forward button
5. Enter your boss's e-mail address in the "To:" field
6. Click Forward Submission
Unfortunately this has to be done one by one. There is no bulk forwarding feature available.