- diereninbeeldAsked on November 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM
My form looks different in Safari (6.1) and Firefoc (25.01), see examples. In Safari the form is OK. In Firefox (Mac and Windows) the label is too long! How can I solve this problem?
- EliezerNAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 02:05 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
I checked your form in FireFox - Windows using the standalone and the embeded versions of your form, but I was not able to reproduce the issue:
Could you please check it again if the issue still persists from your side? if the issue has not disappeared, please try clearing your browser caches anc cookies, that might help to resolve the issue.
If the issue still persists, don't hesitate to contact us.
Kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.
- diereninbeeldAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 05:52 PM
You are right ! The problem is 'only' with Firefox on the Mac. I've cleared caches and cookies of Firefox, but the problem is still there. Hope you can help me out!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 07:22 PM
Defining a width for the textbox & textarea fields might resolved the problem. Please try to inject the following CSS codes to your form, this might fixed the browser compatibility issues.
If this doesn't help, let us know here. Thanks!
- diereninbeeldAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 09:12 AM
Your help was succesfull! Thanks!