- theflowerboxAsked on November 29, 2013 at 11:29 AM
I want to know how i can translate my progress bar form information in portuguese
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Here's an approach that might help, though a link to your form would help in tailoring the response to suit your needs.
In order to translate any element generated by the form builder, you may want to use the "Languages" tool.
1. Under the "Setup and embed" tab at the top of the canvas in your form editor, select the "languages" button on the far-right of the toolbar as shown.
2. Click on the "+" button on the wizard and start typing the language you want.
3. Once you've selected the language, click on it and select "Edit" as shown
4. When you click it, all the elements of the form will be listed. All you have to do is select them and translate texts and lables to your desired translated names. You will find that most of them will already have been suggested in the selected language, all you have to do is decide whether the label is appropriate for your form purpose.
If you were to share the link to your form, perhaps a more tailored approach can be used.
For more, please view this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/294442-Can-I-display-my-form-in-two-languages-at-a-time-in-two-different-websites
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 02:23 PM
Thank you for asking this.
Form progress bar feature is a relatively new feature and unfortunately, I am unable to find a way to translate the progress bar text.
I am sending this thread for level 2 support and I am sure that our backend team will get back to you soon.
I believe you can translate part of the "Progress bar" text by downloading your form's source code. Do let us know and I can try to create a small demo for you. This guide should help you download your form's source code: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-your-Form-Source-Code
- emrew86Answered on December 04, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Hi theflowerbox, The bug has been fixed. You can modify your form.