- abelwirzAsked on June 10, 2011 at 11:40 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Thanks for asking. Here's how to view submissions:
1. Login to your account and go to "My Forms" page
2. With the list of forms loaded on the screen, click the form whose submissions you would like to view
3. Click the Submissions button:
We welcome your questions. So, if you need additional information on this or anything else related to our forms, please don't hesitate to ask.
- ywammadisonAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 05:48 AM
Would it be possible to add a link to view submissions next to the buttons that say "edit" "preview" and "delete"? It would cut down on a lot of extra scrolling to the top of the window. :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 28, 2011 at 06:14 AM
Hi again ywammadison
I think that's a super idea. In addition to that capability, I have always felt that there should be an easy way to access a form's submissions while it's loaded in the form builder. There's ample room on the Setup & Embed tab for another button. And even if there wasn't, one ought to be able to right-click somewhere on the form and then from the shortcut menu choose "View submissions" (See screenshot). Presently, to my knowledge, submissions can only be accessed via the My Forms page.
Thanks for your suggestion. I'll submit a request for the feature.