- diereninbeeldAsked on November 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM
In my form I changed in the embed-code for iWeb the language of some of the countries in Dutch (because I'm Dutch!). Unfortunately the list of countries in the drop-down-menu is only in English. It's a pitty but my changes work.
But in the Email-alets the indication of the country is in English, instead of Dutch. And I don't know how to change it. Help me!
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 01:19 PM
You possibly need to change the field labels and drop-down list langage for each of the elements on the form.
1. Open your form in the form editor.
2. Select the "setup & Embed" tab, then click on the "Languages" button as shown below.
3. Begin typing the language you want to translate your form elements to.
4. Once you have selected the language, click on it and select "Edit" to change each element/field on the form to the selected language.
5. Change the labels and text on your form by editing each element on the form
6. Once these have been changed, they should reflect in the drop-down selection for countries, and the email notification labels as well.
Let me know if this helps, and please respond if you have more questions on the issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 03:15 PM
I have sent your bug report to one of our engineers. He will look into it next week and get back to you.
Thanks for your patience.
- emrew86Answered on December 04, 2013 at 06:50 AM
Hi diereninbeeld, the language system does not support email notifications.