What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Wrong language in Email-alets in "country"Asked by diereninbeeld on November 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM
In my form I changed in the embed-code for iWeb the language of some of the countries in Dutch (because I'm Dutch!). Unfortunately the list of countries in the drop-down-menu is only in English. It's a pitty but my changes work.
But in the Email-alets the indication of the country is in English, instead of Dutch. And I don't know how to change it. Help me!
You possibly need to change the field labels and drop-down list langage for each of the elements on the form.
1. Open your form in the form editor.
2. Select the "setup & Embed" tab, then click on the "Languages" button as shown below.
3. Begin typing the language you want to translate your form elements to.
4. Once you have selected the language, click on it and select "Edit" to change each element/field on the form to the selected language.
5. Change the labels and text on your form by editing each element on the form
6. Once these have been changed, they should reflect in the drop-down selection for countries, and the email notification labels as well.
Let me know if this helps, and please respond if you have more questions on the issue.
I have sent your bug report to one of our engineers. He will look into it next week and get back to you.
Thanks for your patience.
Hi diereninbeeld, the language system does not support email notifications.