- odofertasAsked on November 29, 2013 at 03:00 PM
as I can I can add a background image?, eg a png file on a phone and on this image, a text field
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Display Images on Secure Forms
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 03:47 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We can style the form with custom CSS. In order to add the image background you can inject the following CSS to your form:
no-repeat top left;
Where http://your-image.com/here.png should be replaced with your image URL. Also, if you add the form to httpS site, please make sure to use httpS path to your image.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- talentsAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 05:53 AM
this process made the actual form turn into a background
what I need is the page background (wallpaper) to be set , not the form background
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on September 30, 2014 at 07:24 AM
Can you try to inject this CSS line?
background: url('http://your-image.com/here.png') no-repeat top left;
Have a good day.
- RightClickMediaAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 09:08 AM
i have an image, can i know how to convert it to CSS File to use as my form backgroud?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 14, 2014 at 10:39 AM
You want to use your image as form background. Is that correct?
You need to first upload the image to any web server and then grab the URL. You can upload it in JotForm as well. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Add the "Image" field in your form:
2. Choose "Upload Image File" option in the Image Wizard and then click Next:
3. Browse to the image file in your computer which you want to upload and then click "Upload File":
4. Select the Image field of your form then click "Image Source" in the toolbar :
You can then use this image URL in the custom css code to set it as the form back ground.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- CharlieAnswered on March 23, 2015 at 01:33 PM