- thespanishfactoryAsked on November 29, 2013 at 04:24 PM
I am using the this app Jot2Tweet for one of my forms.
I just tried to make a modification in the tweet but I cant access to the APP. This keeps loading for a while and I need to make this change!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 29, 2013 at 05:25 PM
Can you please retry it again. I have cleared your form's cache just to be sure.
I was not able to reproduce this issue when I tested on my end. I was able to reconnect to the Apps after already closing and saving the integration.
When I use the app http://apps.jotform.com/app/jot2tweet , it asked for reconnection and I just selected the form I used previously. Then, I was able to apply the changed I need.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Hi there, thank you for your reply.
It does not work. I cant get access to Academic Form 3.0 (33174660841959)
Integration found. Loading settings...
but nothing happens
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 03:28 PM
Could you please just delete all the connection i have with this app?
I have tried with 2 computers and 3 browsers and it does not work.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 04:23 PM
I have informed our developer about the problem. We will look into it and get back to you.
Thanks for your patience.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 04:33 PM
Nice, Thank you for your help :)
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 07:42 PM
I have tried with others forms and looks like to work fine. My problemis just with this one 33174660841959
Any Solution? I really need to make changes on it.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 08:34 PM
The ticket is still opened but rest assured, our developer will investigate the issue as soon as he can and we'll let you know when it has been resolved.
Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:55 AM
Well, i hope that this does not take 3 months as this one that it is still open http://www.jotform.com/answers/266735-Bug-Hidden-Fields-lag-on-JS-embed-forms#32
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 06:11 AM
We understand your concern. Our higher ups had already assigned a developer to handle the mentioned issue. I will not be able to provide you any time frame when it will be resolved, but I assure you that you will be inform immediately.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 12:57 PM
I am the creator of this app, and I tried to recreate the problem you have described but to no avail. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache (and/or cookies)? If the answer is yes, and the problem still persisted, I believe the fastest solution to your problem would be to have the form's jot2tweet connection cleared, since you are going to change the template anyway.
Please let me know if you are amenable to this solution. I look forward to hearing your response.
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Hi there, thank you for your reply.
It is not about the cache as I tried in 2 computers and 3 browsers. This only happens 33174660841959.
In order to try to fix it, i cloned the form and tried to configured again but the cloned from has the same problem.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 01:20 PM
Got it. Bug was caused by fields that do not contain a label -- this is why we strongly advise against un-labeled fields.
Anyway, I went ahead and applied a fix. Can you please try again and let me know the results?
- thespanishfactoryAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 01:43 PM
Great! Now is working again :)
Thank you so much for yoru time and help, I really apreciate :)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 01:56 PM
You're very much welcome. Cheers!