- mlekeAsked on November 29, 2013 at 09:08 PM
I have added a form to my facebook page, facebook.com/travelhomerv and I can't firgure out how to get it working on Mobile. I have read the forums but I get a different edit screen than I have seen on the forums. The problem is that an email newsletter has gone out with the form link on it, https://www.facebook.com/TravelhomeRV/app_117531781690494 and so I am affraid to change it. It just won't work for people that check the emails on their mobile or tablets. Maybe I have done something wrong with adding the form...
Thanks so much for your help!
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 02:59 AM
Thank you for contacting us. The link works fine on my end, I have tried using an Android tablet and was able to visit the link and I can see your form works fine.
Please see my screeshots.
1. I just want to ask if you have verified the link that sent in your email newsletter? You can post some screenshot here of how your site looks like on other device. Please see this guide on how to attach your screenshot when postin a reply https://www.jotform.com/answers/277033.
2. Have you tried testing it on other device and if you are getting same result after visiting the link?
- mlekeAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 07:00 PM
Thank you for the reply. I have tried the link on my iPad and it works fine but not on my iPhone, here is the link of the screenshot from my phone, https://cms.jotform.com/uploads/image_upload/image_upload/global/21677_photo.PNG.
- CesarAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 02:20 AM
I belive the problem you may be having is part of how Facebook currently operates, aalthogh there are some steps you can try to counter this. Kindly review the information provided on this link: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11996593/is-there-a-work-around-solution-for-displaying-facebook-app-tabs-on-mobile-devic
If you are using Static HTML Iframe App, there is an available short URL on the upper right side on the Static HTML app when you are on edit mode. Kindly try using that URL for your mobile.
Do let us know if the issue persists, to assist you further, Thank you.