- rudiniAsked on November 29, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I put together a contact form for my website richmondhomeguy.com
The response email to the sumittor is working perfectly but I receive no notification email of the new submission... at least not as of the writing of this question. The submission notifications are definitely not going to my spam folder and the email address I entered is correct. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 01:24 AM
Upon checking your settings it shows that you haven't set your notification yet and what you have was an autoresponse that captures the email of the one who submits the form. Please follow the steps below on how to setup your notification.
1. Click on Setup & Embed | Email Alerts | Add new email
2. Click on Notification Email
3. Add the necessary information or field names
4. You should now see 2 notification one if your own notification and the other one is your Autoresponse notification.
Reference guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
- rudiniAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 08:37 AM
Thank you very much! It works perfectly now.