- albasieroAsked on November 30, 2013 at 07:18 AM
Hi, I set the language to English and still the interface when creating a form is in Romanian (I live in Romania). I want to use English, the Romanian translation is incomplete and sometimes even if Romanian it's my native language I don't understand some sentences. Do I have to set somewhere beside my account settings?
- jedcadornaAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 01:02 PM
The language of your form was created before you changed the language to english. You can only change the language of the form when you add a new element or create a new form. You can use the "Languages" tool edit the translation of your form.
Please see this guide on how to:
1. Click on Setup and Embed then Languages
2. Click on Add New
3. Locate the language that you want to add
4. Some fields or text are not being translated, You can add your own translation
5. Check your form if the added language is now displayed.
If you have questions about implementing this on your for feel free to reply back. You can use this link when posting your reply https://www.jotform.com/answers/297027.