- carlorAsked on November 30, 2013 at 02:39 PM
Jeg bruker XARA WebDwsigner 9 som webutviklingsverktøy. Tidligere ble JotForm formularet vis i min editor, men etter en redigering vises det ikke lenger, bare "placeholder". Høyereklikker jeg på "Edit WIdget" kommer "web Propertyes" vinduet opp. Tidliger gikk jeg da direkte til JotForm editering. Hva har jeg gjort feil????
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 04:34 PM
Google translation is not very clear. Can you provide a screenshot of the problem? Does clicking on Edit Widget makes it possible to edit the form?
- carlorAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 02:48 AMHi
- CesarAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 04:13 AM
I'm not too sure if I understand properly. But I believe you are having issues with inserting a form using Xara Web Designer. normally placeholders may appear on
Kindly Take a look at this thread for additional information:
Also these User Guides:
Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code (this is the code you add to the Xara Web Designer)
If this does not help, kindly elaborate further so that we may assist you, thank you.
- carlorAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 05:08 AMHi
My Subject title is not correct.
It should be:
Cannot edit the form from Xara Web Designer.
(I have NO problems with inserting the form)
I'm having trouble editing the form.
When I click "Edit Widget" I do not get the Form Editor, but Xara window "Web Property" instead.
I did not have this problem earlier.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 09:50 AM
If you have embedded the iFrame code of the form and you want to edit it , simply do it from within our form builder.
-Login to your account
-Look for your form and edit it
Let us know further detail if this is not the case
- carlorAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 12:42 PMHi
We are talking past each other’s
(I know I can edit my forms from JotForm’s website, but:)
Normal procedure for editing JotForm in Xara is to double-click or select "Edit Widget" from the right- click menu.
It will automatic transfer you to JotForm editing page.
It was working correct before, but now I get an internal XARA window called "Web Properties" (see attachment).
My question is : How do I get back to a normal procedure?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 05:15 PM
Sorry for the delayed response.
Unfortunately, we were not able to see the attachment on your latest response since this support forum is not capable of having attachement on the message.
You can include screenshot on your response however.
Please use this guide How-to-upload-and-add-screenshots-to-support-forum
Provide us more details so we can check further and come up with a correct resolution.
- carlorAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 05:20 PMYou don’t need the picture to solve my problem. Just read the mail.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:06 AM
Instead of using the Jotform Widget from Xara Web Designer, use the form embed codes. We recommend the iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code. Then follow this guide from Youtube for using Xara iFrame Widget: .
Let us know if you need further assistance.