- intrawc73Asked on November 30, 2013 at 02:50 PMHi,I would like to know if it is possible to associate the files attached a form directly as an attachment in the e-mail notification that we receive. For the moment it is a link in the mail. Can we put it directly as an attachment.Thanks in advance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 04:32 PM
We will consider your request in the future. Currently it is not possible and it is very difficult with the amount of emails we are processing, but something to keep in mind. Thanks!
- intrawc73Answered on November 30, 2013 at 06:10 PM
Can you try to do something quickly. Indeed, we need this opportunity to our forms. Thanks in advance
- CesarAnswered on November 30, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Thank you for your input. Once there are any updates on such request you will be notified through the forum announcements. Thanks!
- intrawc73Answered on December 01, 2013 at 07:18 AM
Under how long do you think you can make this enhancement request?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 10:20 AM
We have opened a ticket with your feature request. There is not ETA for when this might be available.
Please expect an update on regards to this on this thread