- ArchersPromoAsked on June 11, 2011 at 07:45 AM
How can I get rid of the background colour on the header? - Nursery - Contact Us form
I have tried everything but cannot find a way to get rid of this one area... As per the enclosed..
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 08:39 AM
To get rid of the header's background color, please do the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click Preferences > Form Styles > Inject Custom CSS
3. Type the following rule in the Inject Custom CSS field (where it states "Click to edit")
4. Click "Close Settings" and save the form.
Please let us know if there is anything else related to your forms which we may do for you.