- managementofchangeAsked on December 01, 2013 at 07:38 AM
1) I cann ot find generic information about apps in the user manual.
2) How to install an app and see it (link) on my fornt page or any other page.
Bert van der Hooft
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 10:29 AM
- managementofchangeAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I'm asking from a user perspective. I have to search over hundred of apps before I can find the one again which I want to use. Than i get confused because it's asking me again if I want to use the app.
Where do I/jotform miss someting?
- managementofchangeAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Thanks for your answer though I'm still confused. Using an app on a tablet or pc means that you install an app. After installing an app you can start and use it. I do see the install, but whwere's the link for the app after I installed it.? Or do I need to install and use it every time? And if so: why should I find the @@@ app in a big list. Not user firendly!!!!!!
Please give the owners of jotform the refelction that they are loosing connection with users: it seems like developers orientation preveals abovr user orientatioon. E.g. I searched 30 minutes in the manual and the forum about how to use apps and I could not find anytihnihg form a end user perspective.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 01, 2013 at 03:40 PM
We are very sorry hearing your comments. I'll pass this onto the team so we can make guides for them
There is no need to install an app. All of our Apps are hosted into our servers. They are web based. So everytime you want to use an App for an specific form, you must get it from the Apps list and integrate it right into your Form
I hope you get the concept clearer. Let us know if it doesn't