- AlexanderAsked on December 02, 2013 at 03:24 AM
Hello! You have to add the file free? If Yes, to me it does not work! The attached file is not sent via email!
Здравствуйте! У Вас функция добавления файла бесплатная? Если да, то у меня она не работает! Прикрепленный фаил не приходит на почту!Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
First of all, note that you have your forms hosted in a guest account, a unregistered account. So, you are runing the risk to loose access to your forms, for example if you clear your browsers caches or if you try to access to your form from a different computer. So, we highly recommend you to create a registered account by signin up in using the next URL: https://www.jotform.com/signup Then you can request us to move your form to that new account so that your form can be safe.
Now, yes the Files Upload feature works for all our plans including the free on.
So, regarding to your issue, Is the whole notification not sent via email or just the uploaded file? If you are not receiving the whole notification in your email inbox it could be that the email settings of your notifications are not quite correct. Kindly follow the instructions of the next guide to know how to prevent issues like this: How to setup email alerts to prevent email bouncing related issues.
But if you are receiving the notification email but it does not include the uploaded file, make sure to update the notification content by creating a new notification. Please follow these steps:
1. While editing yoru form click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Then you will be able to see that all your form fields will appear in the table. So, put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
You can also find these same steps in this guide: Setting up email notifications
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this or kindly open a new thread to post unrelated inquiries.