- medwardsAsked on December 02, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Email notifications are coming from "JotForm", not the person who is completing the form. I verified that I have it set correctly.
- robrandtoulAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Same here. Look forward to this being fixed swiftly.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 01:23 PM
Let us know if further help is needed
- medwardsAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 01:29 PM
I am not talking about the "From Sender Email" Address, it is the "From Sender Name" person that is not appearing correctly.
- robrandtoulAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 01:49 PMWe mean that emails are arriving in our inbox stating that they are from firstname.lastname@example.org rather than the email address belonging to the person who completed the form. To make matters worse, if the error goes unnoticed and we click reply, we receive no bounceback.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:26 PM
We have been testing out a new email provider temporarily which caused the From email problem.
It should be fixed now. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might have caused to you.