- StudioBeAsked on December 02, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Noticed today that our notifications are not behaving the way they usually do. For instance, its taking hours to receive them and some we are not getting at all. Also, the “From” field now just says “JotForm” instead of the field we chose when setting up the notification. I already cleared my cash and have all the jotform servers white listed with our ISP. Is this a known problem today? Thanks!
- email@example.comAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Same issues with us. Please advise Jotform.
- LeesdrugsrxAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:42 PM
Same here. I hope this is short lived.
- firstname.lastname@example.orgAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Looks like problem solved. Not sure what the issue was but thanks for fixing.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 03:19 PM
Sorry about that. We were testing a backup email provider temporarily today. The issue is fixed and should not happen again.