- ArturMouraAsked on December 02, 2013 at 12:19 PM
I want to change the email to which the emails with the answers are sent. However, I changed in the "account" menu, but it continues to send the emails to the previous email!
What should I do?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 02:57 PM
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- ArturMouraAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Many thanks, I was able to change it!!