- NewPoetryAsked on December 02, 2013 at 04:35 PM
Dear mr, mrs,
I would like to receive filled in forms in my inbox automaticly. Is this possible, and if so, how do I do that?
- rjbphAnswered on December 02, 2013 at 05:10 PM
Good Day NewPoetry! I just want to help as far as I can understand your statement I can see that you want to be notified when your form user submitted their form and go directly to your email address am I right?
So here are the instructions to achieve this:
1. Go to your Jotform account
2. Click My Forms
3. Select the form that you want to modify (if you have multiple forms)
4. Click Email Alerts
5. Click Notification
Steps: 4 and 5
6. Click Reply and Reciepient Settings button
7. Set Your E-mail address as a receipient.
8. After setting e-mail Click finish
Steps: 7 and 8
9. You are Ready to go
I hope this information provided helped you out