- AlpineInternationalAsked on December 02, 2013 at 11:17 PM
People who register and select to pay via cash and bank transfer used to be confirmed and registered as a "new submission" but now with this new excurstion (Christmas in Yokohama), my participants are getting a "pending payment". Any suggestions as to how to make the system acknowlege them as a new submission?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 05:36 AM
Since your form have a payment tool (paypal), which is consist of only 1 item and is selected by default, the submissions will always result to "pending payment" because of this.
The only way to make the submissions as regular submissions, and not payment submissions is to disregard the payment field.
You can uncheck the "Selected by default" in the payment wizard configuration.
Please understand that when NO payment is selected by Default, the form can now be submitted without any payment being done. The form submission will become a regular new submissin result.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- AlpineInternationalAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 01:53 AM
Hello, Thank you for your response above. I did as you suggested but I still had people sitting in "Incomplete Submissions". I marked them as complete so we can count them on our list since we need to max out at 15 registrants, but how I set up the form so that I don't have anyone sitting in "Incomplete Submissions"? Reason for asking is because if someone pays with Bank Transfer or cash, then I need to still count them as a registrant but when the jotform system places them in Incomplete Submissions, then my count is inaccurate, until I go in and complete their submission but then I have now gone over my exceeded limit of submissions (assuming others have registered prior to me completing those other submissions.. make sense?).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 06, 2014 at 05:39 AM
One possible reason is that, a person submitting to the form have selected the "Credit Card / PayPal (Preferred)" in Payment Options then selected the payment field item (Christmas in Yokohama) then later change the payment option to either Bank Transfer or Other. Note that once they select the product item, they will NOT be able to unselect it because the properties is set to Radio Button (Single Selection).
I would advise to do the following changes to the form:
1. Change the payment field from Single Selection to Multiple Selection options. You have to re-run the wizard and choose "User can select multiple products" option, see screenshot below:
2. Put a note below the Payment Options that would tell anyone submitting to your form to unselect the product item if they have decided to pay using Bank Transfer or Other options.
I hope this helps.
With regards to the submission limit of a form - the form have maxed out the limit. The limit is 15 and the current form submission is 16.