- crosslandmediaAsked on June 11, 2011 at 06:09 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 11, 2011 at 06:25 PM
Thanks for asking. Here's what to do:
1. Load the form in question in the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click the notification
4. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button
5. Change both entries on the top left of the envelope to the fields on the form that would contain the senders name and email address respectively
6. Click "Finish" and save the form
That's it. You may find the following links helpful:
Please let us know if there's anything else related to your forms with which you require our help.