- albnemecAsked on December 03, 2013 at 06:12 AM
During last few weeks I receive most of the user interface in German, even my language set in Settings is English all the time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 11:26 AM
I opened a ticket about this. One of our developers will look into the issue and get back to you soon.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on September 17, 2014 at 09:25 PM
I cloned your form and don't see the error you're referring to. It looks like you're using JotForm with the German language selected. Hence some of the buttons at the top will be translated to German:
The form itself is set to English, but some of the words are in German. Those are all controlled by you. Submissions can be in the language the user types in, to the best of my understanding.
Can you let us know if you're still experiencing an issue with this, and if so, please provide more details.
- albnemecAnswered on September 18, 2014 at 05:41 AMHello,
thank you for your answer. It is OK now. The reason was that sometimes I
login to the application the language changed to German unexpectedly. Now I
know where to change it so it is not a problem anymore.
2014-09-18 3:25 GMT+02:00 JotForm Support Forum[firstname.lastname@example.org] <
- eric.schmittAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 10:42 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Please open a new thread if you need any help from us. I moved your inquiry about the language on another thread so we can assist you better. This is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/571634
Thank you for understanding.