- corpiqAsked on December 03, 2013 at 10:26 AM
As of this morning none of my required fields validate. You can fill the form without these fields without probleme.
This is my third issus this week, what is going on...
- EliezerNAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 04:12 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
After testing yur form I was able to reproduce the issue. I tested one of my form, but it works fine. However, after checking your form carefuly I found that you are volating our terms and conditions of use as you are requestin Credit Card information without using any of the payment gateways. So, your form has been suspended, so that people can't be hurt.
Now, if you are not using this form for illegal purposes we request you to provide information about which are the purpose you use this form. Also provide the webpage where your form is embeded. If your objectives are clean we will need to delete this form so that we can reactivate your account.
We'll wait for your reply.
- corpiqAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 08:44 AMAh come on, this is not right. This is a completely legitimate form, I am not using your payment gateways as we have our own and having tested your purchase order system that doesn’t work properly. Of course I am not using this for illegal purposes (I would ask for support?), your terms and conditions should be specified somewhere for me to find this out before using your product, secondly this will be hosted on our severs in https. https://www.corpiq.com/immo2014/
This is a form to be used for an simple event registration.
Please let me know how and if I can use this product, I am very disappointed.
François Albert – Directeur des Technologies de l’information – www.corpiq.com
Montréal : 750, boul. Marcel-Laurin, bureau 131, Montréal, QC H4M 2M4
Québec : 1750, avenue de Vitré, bureau 500, Québec, QC G1J 1Z6
Téléphone : 514 748-1921, poste 232 Sans frais : 1 800 548-1921
Le contenu de ce message est confidentiel et destiné exclusivement à son ou sa destinataire. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire visé, soyez informé que tout usage de ce message est interdit. Le cas échéant, veuillez le supprimer et nous en aviser sans délai.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Thank you very much for the provided information.
If your form is a legitimate one, don't worry, you can use our service with no problems. All you need to do is to use our payment gateways, in that way you will even receive the payments in safer way. Now, if you already tested our Purchase order integration and you found any issues/bugs, feel free to contact us and report the bug so that we can fix it and you can use it.
Now, to be able to reactivate your account we need to delete your form first or just delete the fields that are prohibited. Then we can proceed to reactivate it.
We'll wait your reply to know how to proceed.
- corpiqAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 01:54 PMPlease reactivate it I will delete the fields to try to use your payment gateway
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 03:54 PM
Account re-activated. Kindly do as suggested above. Thank you!