- richardkaplanAsked on December 03, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Hi - you helped me with a workaround to annotate an image in a form, but you indicated that it may be easiser to do this long-term when your widget feature is released.
I see that you have now released the widgets (looks great!). I do not see one at first pass which has image annotation - only a drawing tool which draws on a blank canvas.
How could I draw on a background image using widgets?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 10:34 AM
We have opened a ticket about this. One of our developers will look into it. Thanks for your request.
I'd love to hear your feedback about Widgets. If you see any need for improvements please let us know.
- richardkaplanAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Thanks - much appreciated
My initial thoughts on the widgets is that this is an enormous change which basically opens up a new world to the definition of a "form." It seems to me there are tremendous uses that will evolve as your users get time to think and create.. I will be pondering the possibilities indeed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Thank you very much for your feedback. That's exactly why we built widgets. I hope we will make it exceed your expectations. :)
- richardkaplanAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 10:46 PM
That image annotating control seems ideal - how could it be used as a Widget?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2013 at 04:57 AM
Sorry for the confusion. The last post wasn't mean for you. It was an ad posted by the other user which I have just removed.
You will received an official updates from us here when this is added to Jotform.