- ychowAsked on December 03, 2013 at 03:02 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 06:07 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Let me please inform you that each image URL and text description should be separated by comma.
Image URLs - http://example.com/image1.png, http://example.com/image2.png, http://example.com/image3.png
Image Texts - First, Second, Third
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- ychowAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 07:16 PMThanks! How do you wrap the image buttons if there are, say, 40 buttons?
- WargoddessAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 07:28 PM
Is there some way to allow my form users to upload multiple images using only one button? I want to allow people to send me as many as 75 images, but that's a lot of buttons.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 06:21 AM
Hi, I am not sure how you meant by "wrap" -- but from what I have observed before, the images buttons will auto wrap (there will be next rows of buttons) when the row of buttons exceeds the width of the form.
Please inform us if this was not what your question is about.
We're sorry to be not able to answer your question here. Please try to create a separate post for your question so that we can attend to you at once.
Kindly use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
- ychowAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 10:20 PMYes, that's what I meant. When I use the Widget, the image buttons just keep extending to the right and don't wrap to the next row, etc.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 06:15 AM
I was able to reproduced the problem. I have now escalated this to our developers so they can apply a fix.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 10:14 AM
I have limited row width to 500 pixels, it collapses into smaller rows. I hope it will be useful.
- ychowAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 03:09 PMThanks very much - I'll give it a try.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 03:53 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. Thank you for using our service.