- bobbyshawAsked on December 03, 2013 at 03:20 PM
Have an account on Wistia and would love for this widget to work on JotForm. With the correct URL it still only shows a gray box with a sad face (while using Chrome)- for both Vimeo and Wistia widgets.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 08:49 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem. I have now escalated the problem to our developers so they could fixed this as soon as possible.
Thanks and apologies for any inconveniences caused.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 08:40 AM
Problem has been fixed,
- bobbyshawAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the help. However, now it doesn't show up on the live form. The widget works on the form editor, but when live - it won't display.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 11:42 AM
We have re-opened the ticket for this.
- bobbyshawAnswered on December 08, 2013 at 01:50 PM
Any updates? It still is only displaying within the editor and not the live form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2013 at 04:16 PM
Can you please share to us the URL of your form where you are having this issue.
I tried looking for it in your account, but since you have a lot of forms already, I could not easily find the form that have the embedded Widgets that are having issue.
Also, I was not able to reproduce similar problem on forms with the mentioned Widgets in used.
The demo forms in the Widgets page http://widgets.jotform.com/category/video
were loading properly.
- bobbyshawAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 10:20 AM
It's not loading on the last page of this form: Ridge Kids Volunteer Application (removed hyperlink for privacy in forum)
Still isn't doing it - even after trying multiple browsers, deleting the widget and trying again, and cleaning out my cache.
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 09, 2013 at 11:50 AM
We apologize for this inconvenience. I am able to replicate the issue. During my testing, it seems that this only happens when Page Breaks are present. Specifically this happens when a video-based widget such as Wistia or Vimeo widget is anywhere between pages including the last page EXCEPT the first page. The video widgets only loads on the first page.
Here is my test form where I used different kinds of video widgets.
I will add this detail on the current ticket that my colleague has opened. We will update you here once this issue has been fixed. Thank you
- bobbyshawAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Any progress yet? Just curious. No rush.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 11, 2013 at 04:55 PM
Let me inform you that we have not received any update from our developers. However, once we get any information, we will notify you via this thread as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience