- teedartAsked on December 03, 2013 at 04:06 PM
When my customer hits tab to get down to the submit button it causes all of the other form info to show up (that's hidden) and creates an error message.
- teedartAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 04:15 PM
- teedartAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 04:23 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 04:53 PM
Having cloned your form and examined it, I think that it's setup incorrectly. A page break
should be where the submit button is currently located. With a page break in place, there would be no need for the form collapse.
Have a look at this re-configuration of the form. Is that any better?
- teedartAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 05:01 PM
When using the re-configuration link, I hit tab to go to submit changes, then hit return, the hidden info shows up.
When I add the page break to my form, the submit button disappears. I click next, only for it to just display the submit button and give me an error message.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 05:11 PM
Did you actually want the user who completes the form to never see the hidden fields? (I noticed that the form collapse was labelled "Administrator".) I thought that once the user completed the "WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU LIKE?" field, they would then be allowed to proceed to complete the rest of the form. But now I'm wondering if I totally misunderstood the purpose of the form.
- teedartAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 05:12 PM
No that part is filled in automatically with the data that is there. They just need to fill in the changes part.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2013 at 05:19 PM
Okay, I see. I'll need to come up with another solution. My colleagues may have some better ideas.