- markashtonAsked on December 03, 2013 at 05:28 PM
You're just wasting my time:
Three out of Four widgets don't work so far.
I can't be assed to be your mule
- jedcadornaAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 03:24 AM
We apologized for the inconvenience Mark. I confirmed that the youtube widget is not working. I will forward this to our developer so they can fix the issue soon, again we are sorry for the inconvenience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 08:40 AM
Problem has been fixed,
- markashtonAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 09:10 AM
Yep ... it has ...
I've done a quick test. Works
- militaryspouseAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 10:12 AM
WIdget still will not add to my form.
I select youtube from the widget picker, and then click finish. And nothing happens. The box that shows i picked youtube just stays on my screen.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 09, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Since the main issue of this thread has been resolved, could you please open a separated thread to post your concern there? This will help us to avoid any confusion as the cause of your issue could be a different than the one of Mark's issue.