- taylor8126Asked on December 03, 2013 at 08:31 PM
My site is hosted by GoDaddy.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 07:19 AM
The form (http://form.jotform.com/form/10600950474) on the page is deleted. Please kindly correct it and let us know here when done so we can further check.
I would still suggest the iFrame Method: Getting the Form iFrame Code but remove the script tags all over the codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//support.jotform.com/form/33276420495153" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:490px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Remove all the codes highlighted with yellow!.
- taylor8126Answered on December 04, 2013 at 06:46 PMCorrections made, please review and advise.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 04:59 AM
Since you are staticly placing things on the page they come over the form. For example the page title comes over the form and it causes the form to not work.
You will need to fix that by placing the form somewhere on the page that does not have anything else.
- tachuelaAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 07:30 AM
Como instalar sin problemas en las pestañas HTML de PRESTASHOP'
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 12, 2014 at 07:54 AM
Please create a new separate thread regarding your question.
Click on this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/ to do this.
Provide as much details as you can. We will attend to your post when we can.