- EMTAsked on June 12, 2011 at 08:54 AM
where can I change this text in Dutch?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 12, 2011 at 09:53 AM
Thanks for asking. That text can be changed by doing the following:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder/editor
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click Preferences > Advanced Settings > Edit Form Warnings
3. Click "There are incomplete required fields. Please complete them." and edit the text to suit and click "Ok" > Save > Close Settings and save the form.
If there's anything else related to your form(s) with which you need assistance or perhaps you just have a general enquiry about our product, our team would be glad to give the required information.