What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    how do i close this old account so I can use a new username with the same email?

    Asked by Lisa McLymont on June 12, 2011 at 02:49 PM

    I am no longer using techcols as my username, and need to change this

  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by NeilVicente on June 12, 2011 at 06:04 PM

    Hi Lisa,

    As a matter of fact, you have two options regarding this. You can either have your old account deleted (I can do this for you) or have the username for the old account changed (I can submit a ticket for such requests).

    Let me know which one is more convenient for you. If you prefer to have your username changed, please reply to this topic with the new username that you want your account changed to.

    We're looking forward to your response. Thank you.


  • Profile Image

    Answered by Nihongoyou on March 24, 2015 at 01:52 AM

    I have a similar problem. I've just registered to Jotform, but I wanna change my username and I can't find a way to cancel my account so I can sign up with another one.
  • Profile Image

    Answered by Shadae on March 24, 2015 at 09:57 AM

    Hi Nihongoyou,

    As this is an old thread, I have moved your inquiry to a new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/539335 

    It will be addressed there.

    Thank you.