- nfussoAsked on December 04, 2013 at 11:57 AM
I absolutely love the Google Doc and Dropbox integration you offer. Bravo!
In a typical week I receive ~50 form submissions, and the Google Spreadsheet integration works great. However, this weekend I had nearly 200 submissions in one day! These were recorded in JotForm, and synced well with Dropbox. However, the updates to Google Spreadsheet didn't sync the last ~100 submissions.
Did the heavy usage break the integration?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 12:28 PM
We will look into the problem and get back to you.
My recommendation would be to remove the integration and re-establish it. That might fix the problem.
- alp_denizAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Thank you very much for reporting. I did go ahead and had a look to your forms&spreadsheets, couldn't find any related info. Could you please provide some information regarding the problem?
- nfussoAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Thanks for looking into this issue. Here is some more information:
- The form asks users to input form data and upload files. It has a Google Spreadsheet and Dropbox integration.
- The form has 555 submissions in total, with ~200 coming in on November 30.
- All of these submissions are viewable on JotForm and can be downloaded from JotForm as a .xls file. The documents uploaded with each submission are also viewable in Dropbox.
THE PROBLEM: When I open the Google Spreadsheet integrated with my JotForm form, data has only been populated for the first 462 forms. Data for forms 463-555 is not displayed. Obviously this data is still retrievable through JotForm, but I am wondering why the integration would break down after working for the first 462 forms?
- EliezerNAnswered on December 06, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Thanks for the information you provided, it will help to get this issue resolved earlier. So, we will update you via this thread if there's some available information about the progress on this.
- alp_denizAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 04:17 PM
We had been having some problems with google spreradsheet integration but they are now fixed.
Thank you for your understanding