- jasperisuAsked on December 04, 2013 at 05:12 PM
i found this explaination about reports:
"When you generate report, you will get it's report URL and iframe embed code. Take the iframe embed code and embed it to your website so your form user's can view their answers." http://www.jotform.com/answers/224284-Show-Poll-Results-to-the-user
then i asked :
"is it also possible to show things from WIDGETS in the results... such as the DRAWING app?"
your colleague replied :
"That's a good idea. Please create a separate thread about your question so we can forward it to our developers. Widget fields should also be on the reports."
so.. hereby im starting a new thread :)
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 06:10 PM
Thank you for creating this new thread.
I have checked the Drawing Board Widget, and found that the drawing links are correct, but they are missing the domain part.
If the value is:
The correct link will be:
We might also need to show the actual image or lightbox with the image on report. I have attached a ticket to this thread and escalated it to our Development Team.
- jasperisuAnswered on December 04, 2013 at 06:29 PM
superb , thanx !
it would just be fantastic to create like some kind of shoutbox/guestbook of drawings made by website-visitors... simply with JotForm
So easy, with such cool results
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 04:52 AM
Thanks for the feedback. We have a few methods that you can use to show your form submission into the form.
1. Create a report either Grid or HTML Table Listing, then embed it using the iframe codes that will be given on the last page of the setup.
Then use our iFrame Embed widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed.
2. Use our Submission Viewer App: http://apps.jotform.com/app/submission_view then embed the result in the same iFrame Embed widget given above.
3. We have Disqus, which is a comment system. You can use this widget as shoutbox: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/disqus.
- jasperisuAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 10:59 AM
the answer you gave is a generic one.
the reason i opened this Feature Request post is because your colleague explained me that what i wanted, is not possible yet. He asked me to make the feature request here.
your explaination about how to "show your form submission into the form" , does not work (as yet) for your new +250 Widgets.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 07, 2013 at 01:49 PM
I think my colleague Welvin was just trying to give you alternatives for the time being. I don't think he intended to deter off-topic though it may have been a small misunderstanding over it. Anyhow, my colleague Mike who asked you to open up this as a New Thread has turned this matter over to our Developers to look into an improvement for this Feature or possibly a New Widget may be born from it as a request on your behalf. We currently have it marked as Urgent and it is already assigned to someone. So as soon as we know something more we'll update you here about it.
- jasperisuAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 12:59 PM
thanx a lot !
ps wasnt trying to troll Welvin. Just wanted to make sure to keep the forum post on topic, especially for all your other customers who are trying to find the right answer.
looking forward for your new developments
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 12, 2013 at 02:37 PM
The request ticket for this feature is still open and currently on the hand of our dev team.
We will notify you when new updates is available.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 11:50 AM
You've asked a follow-up question even though your question is related so I have moved it over here to this new thread for you.