- peter8lloydAsked on December 05, 2013 at 09:40 AM
I tried JotForm on a whim and found myself blown away by how easy and flexible it is. I'm sold.
Unfortunately I started with one form for a client and continued making forms for my own site. Now it occurs to me that my client should have access to her forms and not mine. That as she grows, she should also pay for her usage and I for mine.
How can I set up a new account for her and move her one form over to it, without having to recreate it.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Sure, we can do that for you. Just have your client to open a new free account. When you are done, let us know the target username and the formID or form name and we will move it
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 10:57 AMThanks, you guys are amazing!
Still trying to convince her to use an online form rather than sending out
spreadsheets to fill and return. Wish me luck!
- Peter LloydAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Just tried to fill out a form incompletely to see what happens.
The "go back" link goes nowhere. That's a deal killer for my client.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 12:29 PM
From where are you seeing this "go back" link? I tried the form here http://align4profit.com/solutions/coachquest-leader-coach-workshop-executive-coaching/respondent-selection-form/ and I am prompted with the required field validation message so therefore I will not be able to submit the form without filling the required fields.
If you could provide more details about it, we'd be happy to look and check the problem here. Thank you!
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 12:45 PMThe problem is in the field validation message. It lists all the errors,
but the "go back" link does not go anywhere.
Fill out the form leaving out a required field, or just submit without
entering anything, and you'll get that page. See if the "go back" link
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM, JotForm Support Forum
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 12:45 PMUpon closer inspection, I see that your updates are in the form. I was sent
to a new page with the problem I described.
- EliezerNAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 03:07 PM
Thanks for the explanation.
I tried many times to submit the form with uncomplete fields and I was not redirected to any page, I get all the required field validation messages in right in the form, the same result that my colleague got. I tested it using Chrome and FireFox but I was not able to reproduce the issue
could you please let us know the browser you are using when you get this error?
- peter8lloydAnswered on December 05, 2013 at 03:14 PMIt must have been an anomoly. I get what I expect now.
Meanwhile I'm testing the form with about ten people.
I was using Chrome.
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:07 PM, JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm Supportardy0689Answered on December 05, 2013 at 05:24 PM
Thanks for confirming this to us. If you encounter any problems again with your form while testing, please do not hesitate to contact us again or kindly open up a new topic if it is unrelated. Thank you